Today is National Homemade Soup Day so cook some (recipe below), buy some from a local spot (recommendation below) & always share!
Orlando Soup Find per Yelp.com
6877 South Kirkman Rd.
Orlando, FL 32819
Orlando, FL 32819
Review : My parents just said they were taking us to a “soup and salad place” but this was beyond expectations! Everything was fresh and good, the selection was crazy!
25 Comforting Homemade Soup
- Bread & Tomato: (as seen in picture) Tuscan soup made in just 20 minutes! Ingredients include cherry tomatoes, garlic cloves, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil, sea slat, freshly ground black pepper, canned plum tomatoes, water, stale good-quality bread. From Jamie Oliver.
- Chicken Minestrone With Pesto: Ingredients include canned diced tomatoes, chicken broth, boneless, skinless chicken thighs, potato, chopped onion, cannellini beans, diced zucchini, frozen cut green beans (thawed), basil pesto. From Kitchen Daily.
- World’s Easiest Supper: Taco Soup: Ingredients include ground beef, chopped onion, canned kidney beans, canned corn, Ro-Tel, tomato sauce, taco seasoning mix, ranch dressing mix and water. Found at Southern Plate.
- Garlicky Tortellini, Spinach & Tomato: Ingredients include unsalted butter, garlic cloves, chicken broth, fresh or frozen cheese tortellini, canned diced tomatoes, fresh spinach, fresh basil, grated Parmesan. From Fine Cooking.
- White Bean: Ingredients include chicken or vegetable broth, chopped yellow onion, smoked bacon or ham hock (optional), potatoes, carrots, celery, Great Northern beans, chopped kale or baby spinach, salt and pepper. From Whole Foods Market.
- Moroccan Chicken: Ingredients include sweet paprika, ground cumin, ground coriander, boneless, skinless chicken breast, olive oil, chopped onions, minced garlic, saffron threads (optional), cayenne pepper, cinnamon stick, chicken stock, butternut squash, white mushrooms, grated carrots, lemon juice, fresh mint or parsley. From Andrea Meyers.
- Lentil: Ingredients include yellow onion, carrot, celery, bacon strips, tomato paste, chicken stock, brown lentils, beluga lentils and seasonings. From Chez Us.
- Chicken, Ranch & Rice: Ingredients include extra virgin olive oil, chopped onion, sliced carrots, chopped celery, minced garlic, boneless skinless chicken breasts, dry rice (steamed), chicken broth, dry ranch dressing seasoning, kosher salt, black pepper, dijon mustard, Tabasco (or hot sauce). From Picky Palate.
- Turkey: Ingredients include turkey broth and meat, carrots, onion, cubed potatoes or pasta, kale, olive oil, salt & pepper, grated cheese for serving (optional) and vegetables and herbs on hand (turnips, leeks, fennel, etc.). From Mixed Greens Blog.
- Greek Lemon & Orzo: Ingredients include chicken broth, lemon peel & juice of lemon, bay leaf, saffron, orzo, eggs, hot sauce, flat leaf parsley, salt and freshly ground pepper, pita chips (for serving). From Rachael Ray.
- Leek & Potato: Ingredients include sliced leeks, baking potatoes, water, salt, sour cream or creme fraiche (optional) black pepper. That’s it! From Serious Eats.
- Greek Wedding: Ingredients include chicken stock, ground lamb or beef, flat leaf parsley, breadcrumbs, feta cheese, an egg, garlic cloves, fresh oregano, salt and pepper, orzo pasta, juice & grated peel of lemon, mint leaves. From Rachael Ray.
- Chicken: Ingredients include fresh parsley, black peppercorns, bay leaf, fresh thyme, garlic clove, carrots, parsnips, onions, chicken, coarse salt. From Martha Stewart.
- Vegetable With Orzo: Ingredients include red onion, diced carrot, red capsicum, diced celery, diced zucchini, large tomato, fresh peas, orzo and seasonings. From Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once.
- Oxtail: Ingredients include oxtails, olive oil, sea salt, carrots, shallot, onion, water, bay leaves, diced squash, quartered button mushrooms. From Nikas Culinaria.
- Garlic Lover’s White Bean: Ingredients include Great Northern beans, water, dried rosemary, dried thyme, fennel seeds, bay leaf, garlic cloves, turnips, potatoes, onions, carrots, fresh parsley, salt and pepper. Found At Farmgirl Fare.
- Tomato: Ingredients include butter, chopped onions, minced garlic, canned tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy cream (optional), salt and pepper. Found at Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures.
- Slow Cooked Beef, Barley, and Vegetables: Ingredients include browned beef, barley, beef stock or beef bouillon, Ro-tel tomatoes, chopped celery, chopped carrots, chopped onion, red potatoes or turnips, chopped squash, fresh or frozen green beans, garlic, freshly ground black pepper, fresh lemon juice and assorted vegetables you have on hand. Found at Plain Ol’ Food.
- Baby Portabella Mushroom: Ingredients include olive oil, yellow onion, baby portabella mushrooms, water, sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, baby spinach leaves and brown rice miso. Found at Dianne’s Dishes.
- Cream of Mushroom: Ingredients include fresh button mushrooms, white onion, diced celery, chicken broth or stock, fresh milk, butter, flour, salt and pepper. Found at Bits of Taste.
- Creamy Broccoli Cheese: Ingredients include butter, chopped onion, chopped celery, minced garlic, chicken stock, chopped broccoli, milk, flour, shredded sharp cheddar cheese and seasonings. Found at Alaina’s Favorite Recipes.
- Autumn Chicken Meatball: Ingredients include olive oil, chopped red onion, minced garlic, sliced carrot, red potatoes, oregano, rosemary, bay leaf, salt, black pepper, chicken broth, water, orichiette pasta, chicken sausage. Found at 5 Star Meals In A 5 Foot Kitchen.
- Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle: Ingredients include cut up chicken, water, chopped onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf, chopped carrots and celery, dried egg noodles and parsley. Found at Good Thymes & Good Food.
- Spicy Veggie Beef: Ingredients include ground beef, diced onion, Rotel tomatoes, tomato sauce, frozen mixed veggies, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, chicken broth. Found at Diary of an Accidental Farm Wife.
- Best French Onion: Ingredients include unsalted butter, yellow onions, water, dry sherry, low-sodium chicken broth, beef broth, fresh thyme, bay leaf, salt, pepper, baguette and shredded Gruyere cheese. Found at Cookography.